INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA playback to B&W Z2 - ain't working  (Read 1837 times)

threephi

• Recent member
DLNA playback to B&W Z2 - ain't working
« on: December 02, 2015, 03:13:51 pm »

Hello,

I would like to stream output from MC20 on my PC (win7) to my bowers & wilkins z2 speakers in my living room, but I can't figure out how to make it work.

I assume the speakers are connected and configured correctly to my network as I am able to use them for output in itunes from the same computer without any problems.

The speakers are automatically populated in MC's dynamic zone list when the program launches, but when I select that zone, the program freezes for a short while.  Then once it comes back, if I try playing anything, the program freezes again and gives an error message: "There was a problem controlling the selected DLNA device.  double-check your device, server, and network settings."

I have tried associating the z2 zone with the default DLNA server and audiophile DLNA server, with the default settings, to no avail.

What am I missing?  Are there any special settings I need to use in order to play through these speakers?  I find it quite frustrating that they are so simple to use through itunes, and such a problem in MC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up