INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Optimization Of JRemote for iPad Pro?  (Read 2102 times)

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Optimization Of JRemote for iPad Pro?
« on: December 06, 2015, 10:05:40 am »

I just got my iPad Pro this week.  I love the additional real estate.  I've yet to learn all the features.  I'm wondering if there is anything in the works, any plans to take advantage of this technology with an update to JRemote?

Thanks
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Optimization Of JRemote for iPad Pro?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 08:34:03 am »

One of the key elements of interest for me is to take advantage of the higher resolution of this display over previous iPads.  Another would be the sort of exploded view that makes it seem like there a lot of open real estate on the screen.  Any consideration at all?

Thanks very much
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002

GENEOSYS

Re: Optimization Of JRemote for iPad Pro?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 04:28:25 am »

+1 for an iPad Pro optimized version of JRemote. I'm still looking for the best player interface for all my media. There's still not a really really good solution for Photos/Music/Movies & Music Videos and to have ease of use on TV AND phones or tablet.

JRiver is my choice for music and music videos but if I could be picky I'd choose JRiver framework with sonos 'Now playing' screen and Auralic's iOS Lightning DS app 'search results page' and be able to use Qobuz through JRemote.

I've now installed JRiver on my Qnap Nas, without the requirement for a Virtual Machine to be running, which is awesome but the only thing missing is the ability to get to it without a screen attached to the NAS !

This would be my ideal JRiver remote control companion app...

Just my two cents.

Keep up the good work, guys.  ;) JRiver is hands down the best music library program to date.
Pages: [1]   Go Up