INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Stats - 2 Questions  (Read 1018 times)

Sauzee

• Citizen of the Universe
Play Stats - 2 Questions
« on: September 02, 2003, 06:39:22 am »

[1]Why do I have a lot of files showing 0 play count but then giving me info about when they were last played?  The last played info shows these files were all last played between 3 and 6 months ago.  ?

[2] In addition files which have never been played show that they were last played 33.7 years ago. Why?

This has been the case for all the recent builds I've used.  The problem may have been there before but I can't remember when it started. I'm on  the latest build now.

Cheers.

lee269

• Citizen of the Universe
  • sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
Re: Play Stats - 2 Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 11:36:06 am »

Im not sure I can give a complete answer but here goes... The difference between 0 plays and <never played> - if there is one - is not clearly defined in MC 9.1 in my experience. I dont think there is consistency between [number plays] (=0 plays) and [last played] (=never played).

I also have 0 plays and <never played> which are a bit confusing. I cant remember when it started but I wonder if its a throwback from the last database format change. My 0 play counts range from 33.7 years ago to 303.9 days ago.

For [2] Im pretty sure that 0/never played defaults to 1/1/1970 which accounts for the 33.7 years.

Im hoping for better date formats in the future, but I hope this at least partly explains.

Pages: [1]   Go Up