INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to run the Stan online video service-(same as netflix in Aust.  (Read 3441 times)

Audio Adrenaline

• Recent member

I have only just bought the jriver program the other day and was wondering if it was possible to run the Stan online movie service-(similar to netflix in Australia through the web browser on jriver just by putting in the url like a normal web browser or is there something else needed as well -It comes up and looks like its playing but i cant get any of the jriver options up on the screen so im not sure if I'm missing something ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

You could take a look at jmone's thread on adding Netflix to JRiver.  He also lives in Australia.

If you're starting a web browser to use a service, MC won't be available.

Audio Adrenaline

• Recent member

thank you  :)

dean70

You can route the default Windows audio through the JRiver WDM driver. I run the stand-alone NetFlix app this way. Have developed a utility to display the volume bar similar to theatre view (I noticed this spelling mistake in the menu option!) over the app when changing the JRiver volume in the background for the WDM Audio Driver. Maybe this could be a feature built into JRiver?

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!

Audio Adrenaline - I'll have some time to take a look at this but not till next week due to work and travel.
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up