INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote and Playlists  (Read 2343 times)

Witchdoctor

• Recent member
JRemote and Playlists
« on: December 27, 2015, 12:52:52 pm »

When I initially select a playlist, it nicely shows in the current window on my iPad using JRemote. If I choose to select an alternative view of my playlist, I hit the "play" button in the upper far right side of my iPad screen and it looks great in black.   When I want it to switch playlists is when my problem begins. I navigate back to the list of playlists, select the new one and it shows up just fine. But if I choose that alternate view again by pressing the "play" button in the upper rut side of my screen, the correct "current track playing" shows but the playlist is the older one, not the one just chosen. In this view, how do I get the correct playlist to show? If I quit JRemote several times, the correct playlist will show upon opening it again. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help in advance.

J.

Witchdoctor

• Recent member
Re: JRemote and Playlists
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 11:45:19 pm »

Really, no one has any comments? Moderator, can you take a shot at answering my question? Thanks in advance for your help.

J.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 04:39:53 pm »

I don't have an iDevice handy, just Android.  Anyone else?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Witchdoctor

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 05:09:09 pm »

Can you at least replicate what I'm talking about? Maybe its inherent in both Android and iOS. Maybe you could answer this: what are the differences in terms of functionality between the two views? How is the "black" view different from the "white" view?

J.
Pages: [1]   Go Up