INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Choosing audio tracks when converting DVDs  (Read 1356 times)

aaronsama

• Recent member
Choosing audio tracks when converting DVDs
« on: December 30, 2015, 07:03:24 am »

I'm not able to watch DVDs as-is over DLNA, which is how I currently access my video library most often, so I have to convert the DVDs to an MP4. When I do so within JRiver, it often chooses the wrong audio track, and I don't see any options to change that. I'd love to not have to use an external tool like Handbrake ... is there a way to do this that I'm not seeing? If not, is this feature somewhere on a backlog?

Thanks,
Aaron

crenca

• Recent member
Re: Choosing audio tracks when converting DVDs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:40:13 am »

I'm not able to watch DVDs as-is over DLNA, which is how I currently access my video library most often, so I have to convert the DVDs to an MP4. When I do so within JRiver, it often chooses the wrong audio track, and I don't see any options to change that. I'd love to not have to use an external tool like Handbrake ... is there a way to do this that I'm not seeing? If not, is this feature somewhere on a backlog?

Thanks,
Aaron

Not an answer to his question but perhaps someone can clarify - he is not able to "watch DVDs as-is over DLNA" because of DRM right?

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Choosing audio tracks when converting DVDs
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:33:19 pm »

these options can be changed with-in the tv (depending on the tv)
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up