INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Id is not stable  (Read 1576 times)

digiasia

• Recent member
Id is not stable
« on: December 31, 2015, 06:17:02 pm »

I just recently got my Id and spent lots of efforts in configuring it into my system, because network configuration in Id is actually not user friendly  it is my third day using it but found that this Id seems not very stable;

1)if I leave the system for hours or overnight without playing any music, it had chance to fall asleep but unfortunately never came back, it crashed, I was forced to power off-and-on again to wake it up and bring it back. at least 3 times experiences.

2)if I chose some of the function, e.g. options-> Audio -: Audio Device -> Device setting. then it went down, at least twice in my 2-days only short experiences.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Id is not stable
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 12:09:49 am »

I just recently got my Id and spent lots of efforts in configuring it into my system, because network configuration in Id is actually not user friendly  it is my third day using it but found that this Id seems not very stable;

1)if I leave the system for hours or overnight without playing any music, it had chance to fall asleep but unfortunately never came back, it crashed, I was forced to power off-and-on again to wake it up and bring it back. at least 3 times experiences.

2)if I chose some of the function, e.g. options-> Audio -: Audio Device -> Device setting. then it went down, at least twice in my 2-days only short experiences.
I run a couple of Id's 24x7 and haven't seen this problem.  I don't think they "sleep" though.  Even running, they only use 7 watts.

Maybe you are choosing an audio device that is really a keyboard or mouse or monitor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up