INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saving tags  (Read 3571 times)

comet

• Recent member
Saving tags
« on: December 27, 2015, 07:26:01 am »

when looking at all the albums. in the part where it has filename genre rating and other tags(fields). when I add or remove some and click on just a album and come back to where I was before it dosent save the tags(fields) the way I want them.in other builds it always did.

comet

• Recent member
Re: this might be a bug
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 07:16:33 am »

hum nobody knows what I'm talking about?

ssands

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 02:30:28 pm »

hum nobody knows what I'm talking about?
I actually didn't. Your description wasn't clear to me.

comet

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 08:17:07 pm »

in the main window all the columns. when you first get that's how it normal but if take out some of the stuff like gener or rating and then add some other things it fine for that screen. but if you click out of that area and then come back it. it goes back to when you first get it.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 08:57:39 pm »

That still isn't very easy to understand, and certainly isn't specific enough to be clear.

But anyway;
1. If you are working on a MC Client, changes to views are not permanent, and will revert to the original view as defined on the MC Server. Although the changes should remain until you close the MC Client, in my experience.
2. Some views are locked, and so can't be changed unless you unlock them, or save them to a new name after changes. You can still overwrite a locked view I think, but it is not recommended. If you do edit a locked view, and try to save the changes, you will get a warning and options available.

Does that help at all?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

comet

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 10:22:47 pm »

I'm just using the program itself. I get what you are saying but in 20 you could make the changes and it would stay.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 04:03:23 pm »

It sounds like this might be the same as the issue reported here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=97399.0

You might want to read through that thread and see if it helps.

comet

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 05:35:35 pm »

thanks I got it now ;D ;) ;) ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up