INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hide Titlebar?  (Read 1727 times)

Drowbe

Hide Titlebar?
« on: August 27, 2003, 12:01:11 am »

I think I've looked about everywhere...is there a way to hide the Titlebar when running something in the reduced window?  Inotherwords, when I am watching TV, I usually make it a pretty small window in the corner.  I love that the controls auto-hide, but the title bar remains and takes up a bunch of room.  I never hit the close, maximize or minimize buttons, so I would love to be able to turn the titlebar off.  Most applications I have tried do this...SnapStream, WinTv, etc.  I am guessing I must be overlooking something...

--Thomas

phelt

Re: Hide Titlebar?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 02:39:17 am »

I don't have an answer for you, but I'll give this a bump - perhaps a J River person could at least drop in and say "no, not currently possible".

Just for my own education, could you describe what you mean by "the reduced window"? I don't use the TV functionality, so I may not be able to reproduce what you're seeing, but I would like to know.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 08:27:12 am »

I don't think you can remove the Title Bar.

JaWe

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 08:41:15 am »

What about Control bars?
Is there any way you could add one more option to "Configure display.." (Display Options)

There is now:
- Always show bars
- Auto-hide bars
- Auto-hide bars (resize display)

I would like to see there option:
- Always hide bars

Those bars are only useful if you control program with mouse but I use remote control when in fullscreen and it is very annoying that those bars pop up sometimes.

phelt

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 02:23:14 pm »

OK, I see what you're getting at now. Hopefully this will be resolved in a future iteration - I can see how that would be annoying, especially given that other programs with similar funtionality don't exhibit the same behaviour.

Perhaps the changes to the interface rendering methods will make this an easier change for the J River crew. But that's for them to say.

Thanks to JimH for the drop-in  :)

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 09:38:56 pm »

I would like to see there option:
- Always hide bars

I would love to see this option too.  Very annoying having the bars pop up when running vide fullscreen on a 2nd monitor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up