INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP Needed: Id stopped working "Trial has expired"  (Read 2899 times)

Rafal Lukawiecki

• World Citizen
HELP Needed: Id stopped working "Trial has expired"
« on: January 12, 2016, 02:11:22 pm »

Could someone from JRiver please help me fix this issue? Out of the blue my Id tells me I am no longer licensed to use it. Having dragged it out of the HiFi cabinet and having switched to the GUI mode I was informed that the trial has expired. I had no idea I ever bought a trial! I thought I paid a full price for a product that was not going to expire.

I have posted a question about it yesterday, but no one has answered. I have also PMed Bob, but perhaps he is away. Is there anyone at JRiver who can let me use my device again, please? This is a more irritating than I have hoped for. Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: HELP Needed: Id stopped working "Trial has expired"
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 03:22:48 pm »

Bob had a family emergency.  Sorry.  There are a couple of other similar threads here.

Rafal Lukawiecki

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 03:46:59 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it is not too bad for Bob...

I understand that JRiver needs to send me the key for the Id. Could you please send it, Jim, in Bob's absence? Or is there a number and a person to call for the key? I thought this forum was the support mechanism in these cases, am I wrong?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 04:56:14 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it is not too bad for Bob...

I understand that JRiver needs to send me the key for the Id. Could you please send it, Jim, in Bob's absence? Or is there a number and a person to call for the key? I thought this forum was the support mechanism in these cases, am I wrong?
Hi Rafal,
If you do the #77 menu option it should copy the license back in as well. 
If that doesn't work, would you PM me your Id serial number and I'll send you the registration code.
You can either enter that into MCs license config dialog or boot the restore software off of a usb key and enter it there which will also put it into the backup copy.

Rafal Lukawiecki

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 04:06:32 am »

Thanks, Bob. PM sent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up