INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Streaming audio song identification  (Read 972 times)

rleslie

• nothing more to say...
Streaming audio song identification
« on: August 28, 2003, 07:24:41 am »

?

In the past I have used MC exclusively as a program to playback CD's that I have ripped and added to my collection.

Now I would like to expand how I use MC (v.9) and I have a question on having MC identify songs and artists arriving through streaming radio (in this case Boomerradio.com).  I'm not even sure that this can be done but I see in the playback indicatior (lower left on my screen) where it states "Enable 'captions' option to see song information" (It does recognize the radio station (boomerradio.com) and the 'station' on the title bar of the playback window).  Please believe me, I have looked through the online documentaion and searched the knowledge base for anything remotely related to the "Enable 'captions' option" before posting here and wasting your good time in helping me, so let me apologize in advance if the answer to this is sitting right in front of me and I just don't see it.  
So my question(s) are: Can MC identify the song and artist from streaming audio stations and secondly, how do I go about enabling the captions options.

Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up