INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Items reaching the Media Library?  (Read 1050 times)

sirshambling

• Galactic Citizen
  • real soul lives on....
Items reaching the Media Library?
« on: August 27, 2003, 12:11:07 pm »

I'm running the latest beta (fun downloading a new version almost every night) and I'm noticing that items I'm ripping or importing aren't showing in the Media Library straight away.

They appear in the "Recently Imported" or "Recently Ripped" sections but it's not until I've closed MC9 and reopened it that they appear in the Media Library.

No doubt I'm missing something very simple and straightforward here. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks. John.

gkerber

Re: Items reaching the Media Library?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 12:59:50 pm »

Instead of restarting MC, have you tried, closing/expanding the tree or in the panes, moving off the artist and back to the  artist?  I've had to do this more than once sometimes, but it always shows eventually.

sirshambling

• Galactic Citizen
  • real soul lives on....
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 11:05:38 pm »

I use that method for swapping CDs - MC seems to hang if you don't change the view when you change a CD - but I haven't tried it on the Media Library.

Thanks for the tip.

John.

Vorgod

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 12:06:26 am »

Instead of restarting MC, have you tried, closing/expanding the tree or in the panes, moving off the artist and back to the  artist?  I've had to do this more than once sometimes, but it always shows eventually.

Yes! - I can confirm "the change CD behavior" including that it always shows eventually
Pages: [1]   Go Up