INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Theater View playing tv show in bottom right corner with Guide  (Read 2121 times)

tzr916

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

THEATER VIEW (server and client)

If I am watching live tv and press Guide button- the guide will come up and the show I am watching is in the bottom right corner, but the show I was watching is paused. Been like this since installing MC.

So, last night I left the Server On with my GF watching tv. When I got up this morning and turned on the tv, I see the guide is on the screen and there is a show PLAYING in the bottom right corner! It was NOT paused. Huh? How?

I pressed Stop, choose another channel, after it started playing I press guide. This time, the show in the corner is paused.

Was what I saw on the tv this morning some kind of one time glitch? It would be great if the playing show would NOT pause when I press Guide. How do I do it?
JRiverMC v32 •Windows 10 Pro 64bit •Defender Exclusions •ṈŘ 3rd party AV
•ASUS TUF gaming WiFi z590 •Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W
•i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz~5GHz •32GB PC4-25600 DDR4
•OS on Crucial P5 Plus M.2 PCIe Gen4 •Tv Recordings on SATA 6TB WD Red Pro
•4 OTA & 6 CableCard SiliconDust Tuners
•nVidia RTX2060 •XBR65Z9D •AVRX3700H •Fluance 7.2.2 [FH]
•SMP1000DSPѫeD A3-300[RSS315HE-22] •SPA300DѫYSTSW215[15-PRX8S4]

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Theater View playing tv show in bottom right corner with Guide
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:53:06 am »

THEATER VIEW (server and client)

If I am watching live tv and press Guide button- the guide will come up and the show I am watching is in the bottom right corner, but the show I was watching is paused. Been like this since installing MC.

The pause behavior can be changed.  In Theater view properties, there is an option under "Behavior", "Pause video when entering Theater view".  Uncheck that, the video will continue to play in the lower right corner.  

So, last night I left the Server On with my GF watching tv. When I got up this morning and turned on the tv, I see the guide is on the screen and there is a show PLAYING in the bottom right corner! It was NOT paused. Huh? How?

It probably was an accident.  Maybe you pressed the pause button on remote without realizing it.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

tzr916

• MC Beta Team
Re: Theater View playing tv show in bottom right corner with Guide
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:26:45 am »

The pause behavior can be changed.  In Theater view properties, there is an option under "Behavior", "Pause video when entering Theater view".  Uncheck that, the video will continue to play in the lower right corner. 

Excellent! I will try that. Thank you.
JRiverMC v32 •Windows 10 Pro 64bit •Defender Exclusions •ṈŘ 3rd party AV
•ASUS TUF gaming WiFi z590 •Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W
•i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz~5GHz •32GB PC4-25600 DDR4
•OS on Crucial P5 Plus M.2 PCIe Gen4 •Tv Recordings on SATA 6TB WD Red Pro
•4 OTA & 6 CableCard SiliconDust Tuners
•nVidia RTX2060 •XBR65Z9D •AVRX3700H •Fluance 7.2.2 [FH]
•SMP1000DSPѫeD A3-300[RSS315HE-22] •SPA300DѫYSTSW215[15-PRX8S4]
Pages: [1]   Go Up