INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Allow Guide to Loop when Scrolling (bottom to top)  (Read 1968 times)

mx4789

• Recent member

If I scroll down thru the guide when I reach the last channel in the list it will "loop" back up to the top (first channel in list). However this feature doesn't work in reverse. Scrolling up thru the list (when you come to the first channel) the focus moves up to the sub menu instead of looping the channels back to the last channel in the list. A minor pain and may not be fixable without causing extra button pushes somewhere else (meaning having to hit the left arrow button twice instead of once to get to the main menu, etc.) however it is a pain nonetheless when you scroll past that last channel and realize you wanted to look something and now have to scroll all the way down again (and then got distracted and zipped past the last channel yet again.)  ;)

imeric

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature Request: Allow Guide to Loop when Scrolling (bottom to top)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 02:44:25 pm »

Yep. I love this idea and thought of posting it a few times!!!Thx for doing it!!!

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 02:50:14 pm »

It already works.  All you have to do is to press the UP arrow one more time after the cursor has jumped to the menu (don't press left or right arrow).
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

mx4789

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 06:39:29 pm »

Oh snap! You are correct! Never would have guessed it. Muy bueno.
Pages: [1]   Go Up