INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Set up for JRiver and Play-Fi  (Read 6371 times)

biggin165

• Recent member
Set up for JRiver and Play-Fi
« on: January 31, 2016, 12:06:10 pm »

I am using JRiver MC 20, and recently purchased a Pre Amp Processor that only uses play's for streaming.

Having issues linking to the device MC20 shows the device (Playing Now) however when I select the device within MC20 I loose the link.  "Error message "Paired with another device".

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Set up for JRiver and Play-Fi
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 04:10:21 pm »

What is the connection?  Bluetooth?

biggin165

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 04:09:15 pm »

That is the confusion for me I have loaded Play-FI on my computer and am using it to stream Tidal, Spotify  and iTunes.  To date I have verified that Tidal and Sirius do work outside of JRiver software.  I am trying to stream out of my library directly to my Anthem AVM 60 a new Pre/Processor that I just purchased.  The receiver uses play-FI  my previous receivers all went direct with out any additional software.  I am able to direct stream from JRiver on my oppo 105 and my Classe CP 800 no issues.  I see the device (Anthem via Play-FI)in now playing I double click then load a library and the music gets loaded however it will not play after double clicking on the green button.  As soon as I click on the green button I loose the connection and it will not re-connect.

biggin165

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 12:51:57 pm »

Sorry I never answered your question.  The hook up is PC via hard wired Ethernet cable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up