INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Views by ABCDEFG ...  (Read 2211 times)

StephenJK

• Recent member
Views by ABCDEFG ...
« on: February 12, 2016, 03:27:24 pm »

JRemote has a feature that I think could be useful with MC - the listing of the alphabet letters along the one side that allows a quick selection of either artist or album.  I do realize that I can hit a letter on the keyboard that will take me to that section, but clicking on a letter with the mouse or touchscreen on the iPad seems so much more convenient.  Maybe that could be inserted on the left just after Audio, Video, etc. and either turned on or off.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Views by ABCDEFG ...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 03:32:26 pm »

JRemote has a feature that I think could be useful with MC - the listing of the alphabet letters along the one side that allows a quick selection of either artist or album.  I do realize that I can hit a letter on the keyboard that will take me to that section, but clicking on a letter with the mouse or touchscreen on the iPad seems so much more convenient.  Maybe that could be inserted on the left just after Audio, Video, etc. and either turned on or off.
Your can add that if you customize your view.

StephenJK

• Recent member
Views by ABCDEFG ...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 04:09:52 pm »

Jim,

Thanks for that. It took me all of five seconds to find something that I didn't know was there.

Stephen

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
Views by ABCDEFG ...
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 05:10:24 pm »

That already exists in some views, such as the stock Artists and Albums views.

blgentry

Views by ABCDEFG ...
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 05:57:07 pm »

(Regarding a letters strip)
That already exists in some views, such as the stock Artists and Albums views.

No, it doesn't.  This is one of many, many features of MC that is not obvious until someone points it out, or you do a lot of searching around.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up