INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track Info  (Read 2808 times)

mrboonmee

• Recent member
Track Info
« on: February 11, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »

I was trying to see track info, bit rate etc.

when playing a track and playing now highlighted:

I went to Player ---> Display Options ---Track Info and enabled "Dreamstate", now can only select one of the other options, but can not disable?

Does little anyway, Lyrics link does nothing.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Track Info
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 07:49:37 pm »

all that info can be set up so it displays in the title bar of MC when a track is playing....

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82653.0
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 08:57:01 pm »

I went to Player ---> Display Options ---Track Info and enabled "Dreamstate", now can only select one of the other options, but can not disable?

The Track Info items are one of the Display Plugins.

You never could disable the display plugins entirely, only select another one. You can switch it back to Cover Art, which is the default, by:
* Player > Display Options, or
* Right click on the Display itself and choose directly there.

The Tag Action Window can also be used as an informational display. The "new style" Tag AW (hold Shift+Option and click the Tag button in the Action Window's Home) is particularly nice for this purpose. From Playing Now, the Tag Action Window will automatically "advance" and show you details from the next track as it starts playing. If you leave Lyrics open, it'll show you Lyrics from the next track, and so on and so forth.

Does little anyway, Lyrics link does nothing.

The Lyrics tab works, and shows you the contents of the [Lyrics] field in your files. If you haven't filled in the [Lyrics] field, though, it won't show anything. It is not a lyrics lookup engine, the files have to be tagged.

I, instead, almost always prefer to use a well-configured Link to look up Lyrics on the fly when I want them, FWIW:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=83371.msg674068#msg674068
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

mrboonmee

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 09:35:45 pm »

Thanks for that, I figured it out, Under: Player ---> Display Options, needed to just check "Cover Art" only, not one of the other fly-out options.

The link to Lyrics looks a bit complicated.

Been using MusicBee 3, Lyrics come in automatic and also artist bio and pictures, sort of nice. I think J River can do all this just harder to configure.

Thanks again

Pages: [1]   Go Up