INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simple Label Maker  (Read 2438 times)

Skeezix

• Galactic Citizen
Simple Label Maker
« on: February 17, 2016, 08:05:10 pm »

My CorelDraw 12 CD finally died. So did the Draw program on my computer, so I am now looking for a simple CD and jewel case label maker. What can you suggest that will work with MC21? I am not looking forward to typing track lists into the label maker, and will not be making anything that contains an image. I hope somebody here can guide me into choosing a hopefully free label maker that will do 2-up labels.
* HP Pavilion Desktop 510-p114
* Windows 10 Home 22H2 19045.3996
* Firefox 122; Thunderbird 115.6.1

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Simple Label Maker
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 04:37:56 am »

Tools=>Advanced Tools=>CD Labeler. Its part of JRiver, seems to work pretty well in the rare instances I have burned a CD. You have options to do jewel or slim line cases. You don't have to had an image but you can.

Skeezix

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 04:59:36 pm »

I had a look at that but it's only for single CDs. I'm looking for something that will print 2-up CDs and 2-up tray labels. I'm probably going to use Libre (Open) Office Draw because I can make the basic template.

What I really need is something that will create a text list of tracks that I select in MC21. Then I can copy that list into LO Draw and continue as I had been doing in CorelDraw. I'm sure that with a program as sophisticated as MC a tool exists that will do that - or??
* HP Pavilion Desktop 510-p114
* Windows 10 Home 22H2 19045.3996
* Firefox 122; Thunderbird 115.6.1

blgentry

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 08:41:40 pm »

You can export any list or view you are in with File > Export Playlist.  It will export all of the columns that are visible.

Or you can just highlight a group of songs and Edit > Copy.  Then paste into a spreadsheet, text file, etc.  Give it a try.

Brian.

xpamer

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 04:35:22 am »

I had a look at that but it's only for single CDs. I'm looking for something that will print 2-up CDs and 2-up tray labels. I'm probably going to use Libre (Open) Office Draw because I can make the basic template.

What I really need is something that will create a text list of tracks that I select in MC21. Then I can copy that list into LO Draw and continue as I had been doing in CorelDraw. I'm sure that with a program as sophisticated as MC a tool exists that will do that - or??

Hi, I've tried but it seems it is impossble to change the standard cd layout in CD Labeller. I just need a Front/back slim case layout. Could you help me or tell me where find a .mjl files with that layout ?
Thanks in advance.

Dan

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 05:15:31 am »

“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up