INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eliminate grouping by album in library pane view.  (Read 2160 times)

Three

• Recent member
Eliminate grouping by album in library pane view.
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:30:15 pm »

How do I do this? I see how to create a custom library view in the top pane, and how to add columns in the lower file listing, and if I sort the lower file listing, it temporarily removes grouping. BUT, I can not figure out how to permanently eliminate, or otherwise control, the grouping which seems to be automatic by album.

Thanks

Doug

Three

• Recent member
Re: Eliminate grouping by album in library pane view.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 02:39:56 pm »

Oh. I finally stumbled into the fact that if I mouse over the tab at the top, I get a group by option.  This was NOT intuitive for me, and I could find nothing in the help files which clarified it.

Anyway, I've got it now.

Doug

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 02:42:29 pm »

Good job.  You may want to explore all of the menu items up there.  The view system in MC is super duper powerful, but not always the easiest to figure out.  With some exploration, you'll find a lot of good stuff.  Ask questions if you want to know more, or want help with something specific.

Good luck.

Brian.

normd

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 09:16:26 pm »

Can someone make this more obvious to me? I don't see the group option although I found it a few days ago apparently..
Pages: [1]   Go Up