INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleting TV File in Theater View  (Read 1179 times)

willrbaar

• Junior Woodchuck
Deleting TV File in Theater View
« on: February 22, 2016, 05:46:30 pm »

I'm trying to use a .bat file and the core command 21004 (delete) to delete recorded TV programs in Theater View.  I can use this .BAT file to delete a recorded TV show in STD View, but when I try to delete in THEATER view, nothing happens.  What am I missing?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Deleting TV File in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 06:27:52 pm »

Way more information required, or, put some echo statements in your batch file to display stuff like file and path name found etc., then put a Pause at the end of the batch file so that the command window stays open and you can check what the output of the echo statements were.

Basic debugging in other words.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up