INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9.1 Media Library - startup View ?  (Read 1009 times)

gkerber

9.1 Media Library - startup View ?
« on: August 22, 2003, 09:23:47 am »

When I start up MC 9.1, it starts in MediaLibrary (set in options).

The display seems to use some generic Artist/Album view scheme, I don't even have one built like that.

Does anyone know how to get it to default to one of MY view schemes?  

Does anyone know how to order my view schemes?  They seem randomly sorted right now.  I know how to set the top and bottom view scheme, but inbetween the top and bottom, they seem random, no sort at all.

jleerigby

Re: 9.1 Media Library - startup View ?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 09:31:43 am »

Aren't they just sorted alphabetically within type?  (Type = 'Image' in the add/edit view scheme dialog).

I've set up all my view schemes with the image: 'Audio' so they are all sorted alphabetcally.

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 09:35:21 am »

When I start up MC 9.1, it starts in MediaLibrary (set in options).
The display seems to use some generic Artist/Album view scheme, I don't even have one built like that.

Although the "Edit View Scheme" entry is missing in the right click menu here, you can customize it by "Add Column" in the panes... Maybe you have to add and then remove some columns to reach what you want...

Does anyone know how to order my view schemes?  They seem randomly sorted right now.  I know how to set the top and bottom view scheme, but inbetween the top and bottom, they seem random, no sort at all.

I gave them numbers (1. Artist Albums, 2. Compilations, 3. Soundtracks, 4. Genres...) :P

gkerber

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 10:11:54 am »

Although the "Edit View Scheme" entry is missing in the right click menu here, you can customize it by "Add Column" in the panes... Maybe you have to add and then remove some columns to reach what you want...

What a great obvious (which I never thought of) solution, thanks!

I gave them numbers (1. Artist Albums, 2. Compilations, 3. Soundtracks, 4. Genres...) :P

Another good idea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up