INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Analysis Behavior  (Read 973 times)

bblue

• Galactic Citizen
Audio Analysis Behavior
« on: March 06, 2016, 04:21:59 pm »

I'm having problems getting Audio Analysis to work as it used to (quite a while ago).  This is on my main server on which the actual audio files reside, running 21.0.50.

First off, Sometimes when I run the client, the Reporter says Audio Analysis is running, and 98% (59506 of 60432).  But that never changes.  However, sometimes, it doesn't say anything about AA Running.

Next, just picking individual entries for testing, most of the time after you select one, and click Analyze Audio, it just returns in a second or two.  I've deleted in some entries all the calculated fields and run it on that/those.  It just returns, nothing changed.  It also never asks questions about overwriting existing data and how many tracks at once.

Occasionally I'll hit a test entry and tell it to analyze and it stays highlighted, but you can't select any other entries (the GUI is almost locked).  I say almost because some of the time, you can click the entry below the one that is 'stuck' and you get the prompting for how many tracks at a time.  But it doesn't matter what you enter, it just clears that box.  Sometimes the highlighted entry never unsticks, other times it will after a minute or so.

Refreshing the UI will also reset things.  The same track that freezes or acts funny will do so every time, and tracks that just come back in a second or two will continue to do so.  But no way does AA every really work.  And the tracks with any of these behaviors play fine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up