INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot shift (external) subtitles up in MC21.  (Read 1830 times)

Ton

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Cannot shift (external) subtitles up in MC21.
« on: March 24, 2016, 08:37:51 pm »

Having a large TV I often shift the subtitles up a bit. That always worked in MC18. Today I upgraded to MC21 and I noticed that it doesn't work with external subs anymore.

For instance when I play a mkv file and have a srt file with the same name, or browse to a srt file the subs are there, but I cannot shift them up. The same with Blu-Rays. As I said, in MC18 it always works.

Has this behavior been changed in MC21 or is there a way to have it still working ?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cannot shift (external) subtitles up in MC21.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 03:20:59 am »

There have been a lot of changes to subtitle handling since MC18, particularly recently, at least for RO HQ. Check the release notes for recent MC21 versions.

Shifting srt subtitles should still work though. Maybe Hendrik will comment.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cannot shift (external) subtitles up in MC21.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 04:14:04 am »

This will be fixed in the next build.

Fixed: Shifting Text Subtitles up did not work properly in all cases.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up