INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a BIG THX  (Read 3092 times)

JohnnyFire

a BIG THX
« on: March 26, 2016, 04:01:24 am »

i need to say a thx a really big thx to the team for fixing the problems i had with program!

now i enjoy it to the MAX!!!!

thx again!

my support to you is undeniable!

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: a BIG THX
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 02:05:41 am »

That's very pleasing to hear.
Can you link us to the thread(s) in question, so we can see what your questions were and how they resolved?  :)

JohnnyFire

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 02:35:54 am »

when you right click the refresh button that there is right to the playnow menu the program will crash NOW FIXED!

when madvr is used and you right click couple of times with the mouse and the menu shows after some seconds the video seems to blink if i dicrible it ok!
this happens in every madvr version i test and JRV 21 stable or latest as far i test it shows IS FIXED!

JohnnyFire

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 03:03:14 am »

when you right click the refresh button that there is right to the playnow menu the program will crash NOW FIXED!

when madvr is used and you right click couple of times with the mouse and the menu shows after some seconds the video seems to blink if i dicrible it ok!
this happens in every madvr version i test and JRV 21 stable or latest as far i test it shows IS FIXED!

plus i create a theme for my personal taste and now can say the expirience became AWSOME! more thems the player has more eye candy gets!

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 01:23:56 pm »

Thanks for the extra info!

JohnnyFire

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 02:05:24 pm »

my pleasure friend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up