INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visualizations? Theater view? multiple audio outs?  (Read 2484 times)

bmunroe

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Where ever you go, there you are
Visualizations? Theater view? multiple audio outs?
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:15:20 pm »

I have just recently installed my new ID 201 (the updated NUC version).  I am running MC21 on my windows desktop, with media stored on a WD myCloud NAS.  The ID is hooked in to my TV via HDMI.  I push music to the ID either from the desktop MC or JRemote on an iPad. I have a few questions (well, more than a few, but for now....)

• I know there is not yet theater mode available, any estimate on when (if) that will be available?
  • Any options for visualizations?  Or a more interesting "playing now" display?  I'd really like to get use out of the ID visually on my TV
  • Currently using the TV for audio playback (via HDMI), is it possible to also use the audio out on the NUC at the same time?

Thanks for a great product in MC and the ID.  I'm really looking forward to finally having MC thru my entertainment system,

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Visualizations? Theater view? multiple audio outs?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 01:34:43 pm »

I have just recently installed my new ID 201 (the updated NUC version).  I am running MC21 on my windows desktop, with media stored on a WD myCloud NAS.  The ID is hooked in to my TV via HDMI.  I push music to the ID either from the desktop MC or JRemote on an iPad. I have a few questions (well, more than a few, but for now....)

• I know there is not yet theater mode available, any estimate on when (if) that will be available?
  • Any options for visualizations?  Or a more interesting "playing now" display?  I'd really like to get use out of the ID visually on my TV
  • Currently using the TV for audio playback (via HDMI), is it possible to also use the audio out on the NUC at the same time?

Thanks for a great product in MC and the ID.  I'm really looking forward to finally having MC thru my entertainment system,

Theater view and visualizations are waiting on 3d support for linux which is currently in progress.
I don't think you can use 2 audio outputs at the same time unless you create a second zone. I think that'd work but I've never tried it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up