INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT: Loss of Music (and Recovery)  (Read 654 times)

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
OT: Loss of Music (and Recovery)
« on: February 07, 2003, 07:48:37 pm »

I'm sitting her right now (10:30 CST & kickin back a few too many) and making avatars for the next 100 years. Listening to Mulholland Drive, Lisa Gerrard/DCD, Massive Attack, Beethoven, Bach, Kraftwerk, Barber, Hope Sandoval, Dave Brubeck, etc.

There's really no point to this post other than....

I thought I'd never recover after getting my $6000 plus stereo system ripped off (about 3 yrs ago and I mean totally - including my beautiful Boston Acoustics towers), plus half my CD collection (twice...I've replaced most of them though). I kick myself because I could have prevented the stereo system theft and ...... well....same old story. Now all I have left (that wasn't noticed during theft) is a Pioneer amp and a pair of Paradigm speakers. So I hooked the remnants up to a computer a couple years ago and....

....I am amazed at how the good the sound is....how effortlessly I can cue up tunes on a whim with MJ...how antiquated it was in the past having to deal with component CD players, tuners, cassette decks, and turntables...how I ramble on...

...that's it. I've said it before...and I'll say it again...nice job on MJ, JR.

10-27

zevele10

Re: OT: Loss of Music (and Recovery)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 06:09:08 am »

Now ,you live under the threat of hard disks going nuts
Pages: [1]   Go Up