INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this it?  (Read 1203 times)

grenn2

• nothing more to say...
Is this it?
« on: February 07, 2003, 07:02:02 pm »

How do you get YADB to be used after the first failed time(like when you load a CD and your computer is not on line...it never gives you a chance to do that again,

Two, can't use any of the PLUS features (even though I'm a paying customer)

Three, I rip cds and it doesn't add them to it  list in the place described,

Four, can't use Media Ex Manager, it is so large there should be so much more of a information file rather than having to register in a forum or whatever.

I have Media JK 8, any help would be greatly appreaciated. It's a great program, just has so real issues.

Bryan

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: Is this it?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 07:14:40 pm »

To use YADB, just go to the CD on the left part of the screen, right click on the CD icon, and choose "lookup from YADB" (or similar).

Make sure your license installed correctly: click "help->about" and make sure it is registered. If not, the license FAQ in one of the first threads on this screen is a good place to start.

I don't understand #3, sorry.

The forum seems to meet with a lot of initial resistance, but is a really effective technique for solving problems. Not only are there employees of the company (like me), but all flavors of users, including a lot who have tried the same paths you have.

welcome.

j

grenn2

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 08:07:19 pm »

Wow. That was easy, Thank you much. I went about and it brought up a page that dealt with credits etc...is that what I was looking for?(registered correctly)??

Bryan ?

ama_mmmc

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 03:38:45 am »

Actually, I think you want to go to Help/Registration Info, and it will tell you who the product is registered too.  Mine has my name listed their, with the registration code.  I am using MC9 however, so yours may be slightly different, but definatly looking under Help Registration will tell you if the software is registered to you or not.

Drew

grenn2

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 04:59:25 am »

Thanks for the help, it is registered to me. Media Ex will not work however, comes up to download it and then a message says that there is an unknown error.

Bryan

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 05:07:26 am »

Where do you see "Media Ex"?

Please copy your system info from Help and paste it here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up