INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: feature req: print browserview to pdf to actual musikfolder as info.pdf  (Read 2166 times)

tester

• Junior Woodchuck

he there
wouldn´t it be nice to generate some more pdf information for the albums just by a klick?
the benefit would be more information in jremote...

in the jriver interface - in the link from amg google or whatever - just klick and a pdf is generated and saved in the same musikfolder?and if the pdf already exists info1.pdf and so on

thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

What would the PDF contain?  Are you looking for an existing PDF you can find somewhere, or are you hoping for a custom built PDF by Media Center?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

blgentry

Tester, just in case you didn't know:

In OS X (Mac), anything that you can print, can be printed to a PDF instead of to a real printer.  Just open the print dialog and look at the lower left where it says PDF.  Use that menu and you can save a PDF of anything you can print.  It's a very nice feature.  :)

Brian.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

The same is true in Windows.

blgentry

^ Looks like Windows 10 now includes this?  How well does it work?

Brian.

tester

• Junior Woodchuck

ok thanks for fast answers- but its not what i´m looking for---

there is no printoption in jriver- or i didn't find it?
example: you are listening to nick cave- henry´s dream and you wanna know more about the album...so you can go straight to the link in jriver- google /amg/amazon/images....
than a browser inside jriver opens up ( i have configured jriver to open the window inside as new tab...)
when you find what you are looking for - this was my request- it would be nice to push a button and the browserwindow goes direct as pdf inside the actual playing folder...

so next time listening via jremote (you can open pdf and jpegs - my favourite option - i love listening to the music and reading about it) i have all information as viewable pdf with the music;-))

hope you get the idea

oh- matt-  i´m not looking for an existing pdf...i´m hoping jriver could build it

Pages: [1]   Go Up