INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keep up the Good Work (Tuner & Server Theater View Stability)  (Read 3626 times)

tzr916

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I don't want to jinx my system but... just wanted to say thanks for the stability in the latest versions (21.0.51 and up). I have not had any Theater View crashes or Tuners lock up for more than a full month. I have been able to use my Win 10 Server for tv viewing in my living room without losing any recordings due to crashes.

Keep in mind that I do not attempt to watch any recordings in progress, and I still have a few other issues:
-Occasionally all navigation in Theater View on the Server slows to a crawl requiring restarting MC and MC Server service. Not very convenient if recordings are in progress.
-Client playback of Comcast music tv channels is still buggered (must wait for it to load, and pause for it 30 seconds).

Thank you  :)
JRiverMC v32 •Windows 10 Pro 64bit •Defender Exclusions •ṈŘ 3rd party AV
•ASUS TUF gaming WiFi z590 •Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W
•i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz~5GHz •32GB PC4-25600 DDR4
•OS on Crucial P5 Plus M.2 PCIe Gen4 •Tv Recordings on SATA 6TB WD Red Pro
•4 OTA & 6 CableCard SiliconDust Tuners
•nVidia RTX2060 •XBR65Z9D •AVRX3700H •Fluance 7.2.2 [FH]
•SMP1000DSPѫeD A3-300[RSS315HE-22] •SPA300DѫYSTSW215[15-PRX8S4]

imeric

• MC Beta Team
Re: Keep up the Good Work (Tuner & Server Theater View Stability)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 08:59:43 am »

I still have a few crashes here & there but I sent logs and Yaobing fixed a Colossus issue.  Just waiting for this new version to come out and hopefully no more crashes.

Couldn't agree more with tzr916 way to go folks! WAY more stable than a few months ago. Keep it up!

imeric

• MC Beta Team
Re: Keep up the Good Work (Tuner & Server Theater View Stability)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 07:42:31 pm »

I've been on .72 for a 1-2 weeks now and WOW!! No crash no hangs this is awesome.  We were on vacation last week and all programs got recorded just fine! On our return MC was still in theater view and it worked as if I had used it just a few minutes before!!

And my HTPC does go to sleep when not recording.

Good work guys keep it up!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up