INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setting autoplay off by default  (Read 2508 times)

trioxavier

• Recent member
Setting autoplay off by default
« on: April 18, 2016, 11:07:20 am »

Hi everyone

I'm trying to configure and test jriver media center, and I am not seem to be able to set autoplay to "Stop after each item". Is it possible to have that checked by default on startup.

Thanks

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Setting autoplay off by default
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 11:26:51 am »

So you want MC to only play one song and then stop?  I'm curious why you want to do that... it's rather unusual.

I don't know a way of enabling that option at startup... the one you get when you right click the Stop button and choose "Stop after current file".

However, there might be a way of getting you most of the way there.  You can configure MC to only add ONE song when you double click on it:

Tools > Options > General > Behavior > Double click > Replace Playing Now (single)

You probably also want to enable the option to start playback as soon as something is added:

Tools > Options > General > Behavior > Start playing when files added to playing now > (checked)

Maybe those options will be of some use to you.  Good luck.

Brian.

trioxavier

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 12:44:54 pm »

Thanks it works. The reason I want it that way is that I want to test if it could possible to use jriver to do pitches via the sales representative of the company I work for, so it will only be used for images and video.
I was also wondering it it was possible to make a video stop/pause when leaving full screen.

Thanks

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 02:20:52 pm »

You can also use the Media Center Command Line options and Media Center Core Commands to turn autoplay to off.

You would use "mc21.exe /MCC 10006, 4"

If you use Theater View instead of Standard View to start playback, then this will pause when leaving full screen:

Tools > Options > Theater View > Pause video playback when entering Theater View

blgentry

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 03:00:27 pm »

Nice job Mojave!  :)

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up