INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote: separating albums per artist  (Read 2626 times)

thorsten

• World Citizen
JRemote: separating albums per artist
« on: April 19, 2016, 05:46:41 am »

Hi there,

I'm always struggling with the view of the Albums/titles when going through the libary in "Artist" mode.
If I select an Artist with more than 1 Album, jremote alwas tell in the Headline "multible Albums" but don't Show the separate Albums. Instead, every song title of the albums are presented in a long row with alphabetic order of the album title.

Does anyone know how to Change?

Thorsten

aoqw76

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRemote: separating albums per artist
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 04:23:22 am »

Check your metadata, do you have "album" tags populated?
xubuntu lts 14.04 32 bit, running mc22.0.36 as anything later doesn't work properly over vnc. using linux mc22 as media server to windows mc22 last version / jremote on ipad.
I am the owner / sole admin for www.cyrusunofficial.co.uk ("fan" site for Cyrus Audio hifi)

thorsten

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 08:10:07 am »

Hi,
all music files have the same metadata: ALBUM, ARTIST, GENRE, TITLE, TRACK, YEAR
(really all, I checked every single song, took me 100+ hours...)
they are stored on the nas in folder stucture "first letter of artist" - "artist" - "album"

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 08:23:53 am »

Does Standard View (the computer interface) show you what you want in Artists view?  (Audio > Artists)

If so, it sounds like maybe your Artists view in JRemote might have been changed?  If so you can reset the stock views, or add a new view that works the way you want it to.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up