INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom DLNA Renderer  (Read 3705 times)

Argopo

Custom DLNA Renderer
« on: April 24, 2016, 02:27:38 pm »

I am using a small fanless PC (ASRock Q1900TM-ITX) with Win10 as a JRiver Renderer connected to my DAC via USB.

Currently, I am using Remote Desktop Connection to administer the Renderer.

1. Is there a way to force JRiver to start automatically once the Renderer PC is turned on? (Right now I need to login via Remote Desktop to start the application.)

2. Is there a system setting to prevent JRiver from scanning for files upon opening the application? Since I am using JRiver as the renderer on this PC there is no reason for JRiver to scan for files.

Also, is there a stripped-down build of JRiver for use as  a Renderer? (Aside from the one used on the Linux-based hardware ID.)

3. Is there a system setting to show more than 2 items on the playlist in JRiver on the Renderer? (See screenshot below.)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Custom DLNA Renderer
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 02:35:02 pm »

Welcome to the forum.

You can set MC to run Media Server on Windows startup.  Set Windows to auto-login.

Import a file or two to prevent scanning.  Set the auto import options the wayy you want.  Tools > Import ...

No stripped down version.

Click on the bar that separates the parts of the windows to drag it up.

Argopo

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 04:59:50 pm »

Welcome to the forum.

You can set MC to run Media Server on Windows startup.  Set Windows to auto-login.

Ah, ok. Under Tools -> Options -> Startup

There is a sub-menu to configure startup actions.

Import a file or two to prevent scanning.  Set the auto import options the wayy you want.  Tools > Import ...

Ok. Also, unchecked the Auto-Import options under Tools -> Options -> Library & Folders.

No stripped down version.

Click on the bar that separates the parts of the windows to drag it up.

I guess a stripped down version would too much to ask, since not many would use it. Understandable.

Many thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 05:37:28 pm »

I guess a stripped down version would too much to ask, since not many would use it. Understandable.
There's also no good reason to provide one, in my opinion.

Arindelle

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 04:45:38 am »

Hi

Under Options General =>Features you can uncheck all that are not necessary. There is also an Audio only Option under View for the UI.
Pages: [1]   Go Up