INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOUNTED NAS DRIVE CAN'T BE FOUND  (Read 2306 times)

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
MOUNTED NAS DRIVE CAN'T BE FOUND
« on: April 28, 2016, 01:21:53 am »

After having unceasing problems running MC20/21 on a Mac Mini, a Dell laptop and a Toshiba laptop, I bought an Id Classic. The rest of my server system is a Synology DS214play NAS drive, a Bel Canto REFStream renderer and Bel Canto DAC 3.5MKIIVBS. I updated the Id and then followed the instructions for mounting the NAS drive. But when I try to import its music file library (via Tools, Import, Configure Auto Import, etc.), it is nowhere to be found, either by browsing or by trying to add "/mntmusic", which is what MC said it would appear as when it said I had successfully mounted the NAS. I need specific instructions for finding the NAS and importing the library.  ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MOUNTED NAS DRIVE CAN'T BE FOUND
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 06:50:33 am »

Please save ALL CAPS for emphasis.

It sounds like you haven't mounted the NAS drive correctly.  Please read this thread and post there.
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=95376.0

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 06:55:50 am »

After having unceasing problems running MC20/21 on a Mac Mini, a Dell laptop and a Toshiba laptop, ...
If you're having trouble on three different OS's, maybe there is a problem with your NAS or your network.

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 12:12:17 pm »

Before I post there, do you want me to start a new thread with above title and repeat the original post contents so readers there can see it or do you want me to just respond to existing thread with answers to your responses made here?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 12:23:40 pm »

Please read the thread first, double checking how you set up your NAS, then post in that thread if you still need help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up