INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update to Version 21 today on Snow Leopard Crashes  (Read 1701 times)

Nada

• Recent member
Update to Version 21 today on Snow Leopard Crashes
« on: May 03, 2016, 10:58:35 am »

I have been using Ver 21 successfully (and of course, I really like it), but today, it asked to install a new update and I did, and not it won't even open. When I start it, I get a very small "info" window, with only an "OK" button, and nothing at all in the window at all but that, and nothing happens when I try to start it other than having that pop up. Do I need re-install an earlie version. Am I going to have to start from scratch importing all my data if and when I get Media Center to work again?

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Update to Version 21 today on Snow Leopard Crashes
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:23:26 am »

There is more information on this thread: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=104629.0

Basically, you can go back to version 21.0.55, which should still run on Snow Leopard.

Nada

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 12:00:25 pm »

Thanks.  When you say "roll back" if I reinstall the older version, will it simply find all the music files that had been previously installed? Is there anything I have to do to assure it won't open with blank slate, or will it simply find everything without doing anything but the reinstall of the older version?   

Thanks again for having taken the time to respond.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 12:37:00 pm »

Your library will be intact. It's basically the same process as updating, actually. Just click on the download link I posted in the thread I linked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up