INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote: Problem adding result of search to Playing Now  (Read 1546 times)

dmitch77

• World Citizen
JRemote: Problem adding result of search to Playing Now
« on: May 07, 2016, 11:51:28 am »

I've run into a problem in JRemote (for iOS) involving adding the result of a search to the "Playing Now" list.

1. Perform a global (not scoped) search.
2. Select "Flat" results rather than grouped. Thus, you get a list of songs.
3. Tap and hold one of those songs.
4. Hit "Add To 'Now Playing'".

This is the problem: the entire set of search results gets added to the "Playing Now" list, not just the single song I selected. The same thing happens with "Play Now" and "Play Next" instead of "Add to Now Playing" - the whole set of search results gets added, not just the one song that's selected.

Interestingly, if the single-tap configuration is set to "Add to Now Playing", and I single-tap on a search result, that behaves correctly. Just that one song gets added. It's only when using the tap-and-hold popup menu that this problem occurs.

The is an up-to-date JRemote on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 9.3.1, with MC20 running on a Mac with Mac OS 10.11.4.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a workaround...?

Thanks.

dmitch77

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote: Problem adding result of search to Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 06:33:52 pm »

Attempting to give this a bump to the top of the list in hopes of getting a response. The problem I'm reporting might be pilot error (i.e. might be my bad), or it might be a bug in JRemote. I'd appreciate any input. The anomaly I describe is 100% repeatable. I've upgraded to MC21 in case the problem was there; no luck.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up