INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Countdown Timer for Playlist problem  (Read 2001 times)

murray

• Citizen of the Universe
Countdown Timer for Playlist problem
« on: May 13, 2016, 05:43:31 pm »

I forgot to add this to my other question regarding the playlist but I see you cant go back edit your post on this forum....

I have a playlist that consists of an audio track (mp3) followed by video clips. The audio track is the first item to play in the list. I have a countdown timer that displays the playing track remaining time in a custom built JRiver app on my iPad. If i play the audio track by itself the timer counts all the way down to 0.00. If i play the track as part of the playlist the timer stops at 0.07. All the remaining video files countdown to 0.00. I have turned crossfading off in the audio settings. I would like to get this to count down to 0.00 as i rely on the timer for my presentations. Can anybody help me please?

blgentry

Re: Countdown Timer for Playlist problem
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 05:46:12 pm »

A guess:  You probably have "do not play silence" turned on in options. It's on by default.  So songs that have a few seconds of silence at the end of them will be cut off by MC to "not play the silence".

Tools > Options > Audio > Track Change > Do not play silence (leading and trailing) > (uncheck)

Brian.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 08:05:30 pm »

I forgot to add this to my other question regarding the playlist but I see you cant go back edit your post on this forum....

sure you can its at the top of your post and is called Modify
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

murray

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 08:21:21 pm »

sure you can its at the top of your post and is called Modify

Oh thanks so much for that!
Ive been looking for "edit" like most forums are labelled. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up