INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver MC 21.0.81 does not list ASIO ReaRoute among available audio devices  (Read 1673 times)

Barza

I would like to send JRiver’s audio output to Reaper using Reaper’s ASIO ReaRoute driver. I using MC 21.0.81 on windows 10, 64 bit. ReaRoute is an ASIO driver provider with Reaper which allows audio to be passed from other ASIO capable audio software into Reaper.

Reaper is running, the Rearoute ASIO driver in installed, and other apps (Adobe Audition, for example) can see the ASIO Rearoute driver and use it to pass audio to reaper without issue.

When I open JRiver, however, ASIO Rearoute is not listed among the available ASIO drivers under Tools-Options-Audio Device. No matter what I try and do (I have reinstalled MC multiple times, reinstalled Reaper) I cannot get MC to see the ReaRoute ASIO driver, even though others apps will use it without issue.

Is there some way to get MC to refresh the ASIO devices available? Are there known problems with MC recognising the availability of certain ASIO drivers?

Any help much appreciated.

By the way, I know that I could use Virtual Audio Cable or similar to pass the audio, but there are reasons why I want to use ASIO Rearoute and no good reason I can see why this shouldn’t work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up