INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixed Playlist Question?  (Read 993 times)

murray

• Citizen of the Universe
Mixed Playlist Question?
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:19:10 pm »

Ive just been testing the Mixed Playlist feature to hopefully replace the Windows Screensaver Ive been using...
Let me explain what I do...
I start my shows in the HT with my Screensaver which projects old Lobby Cards while I play a CD. When everyone is ready I close the curtain, bring on the lights and close the screensaver before opening up on the movie, so far so good....

I was told another way I could do it which might be better, using the Mixed Playlist feature. I tested it last night by placing my Lobby Card folder into a test Playlist. It works perfectly, the only thing is I cant make it look as pretty as the screensaver. My Screensaver I have set to dissolve the images every 10 secs, plus it has a wide shot (softer) to fill the 16:9 screen, then the image is overlaid ontop. This keeps the 16:9 screen full border to border. Using the Playlist feature the image is smaller and wont fill the 16:9 borders without the overlay, plus I cant see a way to set the images to change every 10secs.

Does anyone know more about this feature and is there a way to make it more like the screensaver Im currently using? (I want to get off the windows screensaver as it is a bit buggy at times)

Mixed Playlists

Normally files in a Playlist are played in sequential order from beginning to end, one after the other. However, Media Center has special handling for mixed lists of Audio and Image files, which allows you to create a photo slideshow with music. Simply add the photos and music you'd like to play together to a Playlist, and when you play it, Media Center will play the photos at the same time as the music.
Pages: [1]   Go Up