INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current version of madvr for MC21  (Read 1658 times)

murray

• Citizen of the Universe
Current version of madvr for MC21
« on: May 21, 2016, 02:49:11 am »

Can someone please tell me how do you find the current official version of madvr for JR please?
I was using the latest version from the madvr site but it was crashing my system...
I rolled it back to where it was, a Nov version from last year and now its stable.
However I would like to update it to an official JR version of madvr, don't want to go back to crashes...

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Current version of madvr for MC21
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 02:56:39 am »

Options>Video>General Video Settings>Open madVR Settings (Advanced), then look at the bottom left corner.

MC21.0.83 is using version v0.90.16.

By the way, if you just delete the madVR directory, then try to play a video that requires it, MC will re-download the correct version for you.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up