Poll

How do I get Jriver for Mac - was sent wrong file

Need correct file
- 1 (100%)
How can I get correct file
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Purchased JRiver for Mac but the file that downloaded is intended for PC  (Read 2349 times)

kvardas

Hi, I purchased JRiver for Mac, but the file that downloaded to my computer is intended for the PC.  The file that downloaded has an MJR extension, which i believe is intended for the PC.  Help please.

Thank you

Kris

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Please don't start a poll.  Just use "New topic" in the upper right corner of the index page.

Download MC21 from our download page and install it.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team

Then use the mjr file to add your licence to your installation, by double clicking on it, or opening it.

The mjr file works exactly the same on a Mac as it does on Windows. It isn't an installation file. It is a licence file.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

blgentry

Note that occasionally, on some Mac installations of MC, the MJR files don't work correctly.  If yours works, that's what we expect!  But on the off chance that it doesn't, you can cut and paste your license key number from the original email you got right into MC's licensing screen.  That pretty much always works.

Good luck.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up