INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld sync not working as expexted  (Read 2140 times)

Werner

• Junior Woodchuck
Handheld sync not working as expexted
« on: June 01, 2016, 11:51:21 pm »

When I sync my handheld with JRiver and attach it next time to my computer, JRiver empties the SD.Card and copies all the files once more. That takes a lot of time. I thought it will check the files and copy only those which where changed after the last sysnc. What’s wrong here?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Handheld sync not working as expexted
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:58:41 am »

Do you have the Handheld Option "Resync if Date Modified has changed" checked?

Have you been tagging the files you are syncing?

Tagging audio files which store tags inside the file changes the "Date Modified" on the file. Therefore those files will get resynchronised, which means deleted from the handheld and copied over again.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up