INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC21 registration trouble  (Read 1679 times)

Takeo Kijima

MC21 registration trouble
« on: June 13, 2016, 04:19:02 pm »

I've been in trouble with registration. First I started trial version for 2 weeks,and satisfied with it's performance. I purchased MC through online.
I received license using registration cord. But the trial version did not turn to normal one. I made restore many times. Finally over 10 times,no ways left, so I uninstalled MC and purchased new one. But result was the same. Yesterday I asked this trouble to this forum and received information that I have MC license and was recommended to try install again. I did as said, no advance.  I'm now using MC on extended trial.
Maybe something wrong I did on installing process in earlytime but it's really hard to me to resolve it.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC21 registration trouble
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:37:18 pm »

This appears to be a new problem we haven't run into before.  Would you be willing to run a diagnostic utility on your computer to help debug it?  The program will probe the Media Center license stored in the registry to try to determine the issue.  Just email me at johnt at jriver dot com and I'll send it to you.  Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC21 registration trouble
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 08:39:56 am »

I sent you an email with a diagnostic program attached.  The instructions for using it are in the email.

Thanks!
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up