INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to view all properties?  (Read 1040 times)

psionet

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
How to view all properties?
« on: August 08, 2003, 11:38:12 pm »

Hi there

Sometimes I want to update all the properties of a file, such as the custom fields etc.  I don't seem to have that option in version 9.  I know I can set the display files option but surely there is an option to display all fields without doing this when I want to edit a file?

Thanks Dave

lee269

• Citizen of the Universe
  • sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
Re: How to view all properties?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 03:30:26 am »

Not sure whether I understand exactly what you mean. I think youre saying you cant see all file properties in the properties pane. Are you using v9 or 9.1?

In v9 I believe all fields were displayed in the properties pane.

In v9.1, at least for recent builds up to 9.1.226, in the tools button in the properties pane choose Fields to Show/All categories to show all editable fields. Choose Fields to Show/Show read only fields as well and you will have everything.

psionet

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 04:44:32 am »

Thanks for the help.  Perhaps you can answer my question concerning the Slide Show that I posted earlier?  

lee269

• Citizen of the Universe
  • sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 06:07:36 am »

Glad I helped. I dont think I can help with your slideshow problem (link here), because I think you are referring to the MC Slideshow plugin, which I dont have. AFAIK thats the only way for MC to provide images sourced from the internet to accompany playlists.

My only thought is that potentially there may be copyright issues with making copies of some images, and the plugin may be designed to prevent what you want to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up