INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: remote commands not working (solved)  (Read 1976 times)

pfm555

• World Citizen
Re: remote commands not working (solved)
« on: July 01, 2016, 10:54:30 am »

Just started having an issue with the up down left and right  and ok (UDLRO) commands not working on JRiver. whenever i try them i hear a click sound. Play, pause, ff, return and all other commands work. i have a harmony remote and hub which has the latest software update. i deleted  the commands for UDLRO and reassigned the commands back. The commands still did not work. i  have restarted computer. computer is running windows 10 and i have not added any software.  i use  the remote for DirecTV receiver. UDLRO works fine on DirecTV. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: remote commands not working
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 11:51:49 am »

Batteries?

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 03:53:08 pm »

the battery is a rechargeable one and  is fully charged. after looking into this more the clicking sound is coming from the tv. I have Samsung js9500 65inch. I have the hdmi going from the computer directly into the one connect connection box. the clicking I described when I press the UDLRO is coming from the tv. it is almost like the remote commands are stuck in the tv commands. i will try to reset the tv see if that fixes the issue.

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 04:47:54 pm »

I have reset tv and remote still same issue.

pfm555

• World Citizen
Re: remote commands not working (solved)
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 01:10:03 pm »

the "filter keys" had somehow got activated. turned off and everything works again. sorry for wasting anyone's time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up