INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DMG EQuilibrium VST window sizing (and sizing of VST plugins in general)  (Read 3540 times)

crenca

• Recent member

After some searching I could not find these issues addressed (hopefully this is not a re-re-question ;) )

I run a monitor with a 3840x2160 resolution, which is large but I don't think uncommon these days.

When I load DMG's EQuilibrium VST (an advanced EQ plugin) into DSP Studio it is simply too small for easy reading and control.  Actually, all plugins behave this way - some of the unusable because of this but at least EQuilibrium has a built in resizing function (setting it to "Huge" allows me to at least use it, barely).  Am I simply missing a setting in JRiver that allows me to size (and otherwise control) the windowing behavior of VST plugins?

Thanks in advance!

edit:  I should note I am running the latest stable v21.0.83

crenca

• Recent member

I suspect that the answer to my query is "JRiver VST plugin behavior is what it is - there is no control of windowing behavior, etc." but I just want to make sure.  Did I post in the correct forum?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

That is probably the way it is, but did you try adjusting Windows settings?

crenca

• Recent member

That is probably the way it is, but did you try adjusting Windows settings?

If by "(Microsoft) Windows settings" you mean my display resolution, no but then I already know that is a "fix" of sorts.  Yes, it would enlarge the plugin (and everything else) but then it would disturb my work-space which is organized around a large display resolution and monitor...so it is not really a "fix" for me.

Are you aware of other Windows settings specifically for the windowing behavior of certain apps (such as JRiver) that have sub-windows (in this case the DSP)?  I am not aware of anything in Windows that is that granular...
Pages: [1]   Go Up