INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 21/22 image (jpeg) transitions improvement question  (Read 1799 times)

michaelmcclatchy

• Recent member
JRiver 21/22 image (jpeg) transitions improvement question
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:24:04 am »

When listening to my MC music, I enjoy JRiver MC playing my image pictures. I'd like to have nicer image transitions like fade in/out...  Is there an existing plugin or is this a new MC 22 feature request?

michaelmcclatchy

• Recent member
Re: JRiver 21/22 image (jpeg) transitions improvement question
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:23:27 am »

I guess nobody uses MC for viewing their collection of pictures.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver 21/22 image (jpeg) transitions improvement question
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 11:15:42 am »

You guess wrongly. It's just you and I ;)

AndrewFG is coming aboard though... http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=105698.0

Apart from RAW files and EXIF time shifting, I use MC for all of my image needs. I'm sure there's more than just us really, but I know what you mean... They're never really front and center of anything on Interact, it sometimes feels like the forgotten child, bullied in the corner by the power of audio and video. :D

I remember we used to have a whole raft of transitions, curtains, wipe, blinds etc.. Not sure what happened to those. Audio and Video probably stole them and sold them on eBay or something...

It would be neat even to have a fade, the others were a bit much for a slideshow to be honest, but a fade is always neat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up