INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sampling frequency stuck on 44.1kHz  (Read 1523 times)

jaypeecee

• Recent member
Sampling frequency stuck on 44.1kHz
« on: July 09, 2016, 09:03:23 am »

Hi Folks,

Since upgrading my PC to Windows 10 and JRiver to MC21, my DAC shows a sampling frequency of 44.1kHz regardless of what album is being played. I have several albums that are 24bit/96kHz but the DAC displays 44.1kHz. The DAC driver is still showing the correct Cambridge Audio driver. The music is played but seemingly not at the correct sampling frequency. This has only been a problem since the Windows 10/JRiver upgrades.

Is there a setting in JRMC21 that I have overlooked?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

JPC
My digital music system is based around the Intel D2700MUD motherboard running Win 10 Home 64 bit. Output is fed from this to an asynchronous USB Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100. Music files are stereo 24bit FLAC up to 192kHz. I use J River MC version 21.

jaypeecee

• Recent member
Re: Sampling frequency stuck on 44.1kHz
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 10:56:30 am »

Hi Folks,

Me again!

OK, I've cracked it. Just needed to go into Tools>Options>Audio>Audio Device and select the WASAPI option. So, I'm now sorted.

JPC
My digital music system is based around the Intel D2700MUD motherboard running Win 10 Home 64 bit. Output is fed from this to an asynchronous USB Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100. Music files are stereo 24bit FLAC up to 192kHz. I use J River MC version 21.
Pages: [1]   Go Up