INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trial expired  (Read 2525 times)

Jay Freeman

• Recent member
Trial expired
« on: July 21, 2016, 03:19:00 am »

Some while ago I tried MC21 trial, and found at the time I only needed it for audio so I used the free Jukebox version (14) instead. Now that I have my audio in a state I'm happy with, I want to start importing all my videos across.

However I can't trial MC22 because the MC21 has expired. I've tried uninstalling, but I can't get a trial of MC22 :-(

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Trial expired
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 03:26:03 am »

You could try it on another machine, but we would appreciate it if you bought it now.  Thanks.

mikek200

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 02:06:44 pm »

I just got an email saying that my trial period is over in 30 days.

I did purchase the new upgrade on 6/2/2016

Can you please straighten out this error,which is on YOUR END.

Thanks,
Mike Spille

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 02:29:00 pm »

Some while ago I tried MC21 trial, and found at the time I only needed it for audio so I used the free Jukebox version (14) instead. Now that I have my audio in a state I'm happy with, I want to start importing all my videos across.

However I can't trial MC22 because the MC21 has expired. I've tried uninstalling, but I can't get a trial of MC22 :-(

Have you tried build 22.0.12 for a trial? There was a fix made regarding the trialware in that build.

Jay Freeman

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 05:19:09 am »

Have you tried build 22.0.12 for a trial? There was a fix made regarding the trialware in that build.

Still tells me the trial has expired after installing. I've got a wedding to save for, I'll purchase a license after that and continue with the Jukebox version until then.

Thanks for an awesome product
Pages: [1]   Go Up