INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art from Internet  (Read 2042 times)

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
Cover Art from Internet
« on: July 21, 2016, 12:20:22 am »

The "get cover art from Internet" function stopped working entirely. The art screen does not display on the screen, although an empty thumbnail does display on the taskbar. It was fine until tonight. I have closed and restarted the application several times, but same result.

Also, importing albums takes much longer than on MC 21, which was virtually instantaneous. Now, the "analyzing audio" counter advances one by one by one.  Painful to watch in comparison to the MC 21 import process.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Cover Art from Internet
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:55:06 am »

The "get cover art from Internet" function stopped working entirely. The art screen does not display on the screen, although an empty thumbnail does display on the taskbar. It was fine until tonight. I have closed and restarted the application several times, but same result.

Also, importing albums takes much longer than on MC 21, which was virtually instantaneous. Now, the "analyzing audio" counter advances one by one by one.  Painful to watch in comparison to the MC 21 import process.
Please start a new thread.  A firewall may be blocking access to the Internet.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Cover Art from Internet
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 12:09:07 pm »

It was broken for day or two. So most likely some server issue on their side. Working now again

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
Re: Cover Art from Internet
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 07:16:11 pm »

It started working again today, so perhaps it was a temporarily glitch rather than a replicable bug.
Pages: [1]   Go Up