INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Files not importing in to library?  (Read 1751 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Files not importing in to library?
« on: July 30, 2016, 10:41:50 am »

I happened to notice some albums marked 'incomplete' that I know are in fact complete. When digging in to it I see that the albums are in fact missing tracks in MC but those tracks do exist on disk. When I re-import the folder that contains the missing tracks it reports that there is nothing done or skipped.

These tracks play fine when played directly from disk with VLC and they at one time were actually in the library. At least twice now I've had MC randomly lose a bunch of files (I assume this is happening when auto-import runs and the NAS is offline but I can't be sure). I am guess these tracks disappeared with the others but for some reason are not re-importing.

Nevermind, the missing files appear to be stacked files now. I also found a bunch of corrupted stacks (where the 'stacked file' was a TV show placeholder from the TV guide) so I don't know if these were part of that or if they accidentally got stacked at some point.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Files not importing in to library?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 04:14:07 pm »

Looks like the biggest culprit was a stack of 55+ totally unrelated tracks from all over the library. Not sure how that happened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up